By accessing the website at https://corporate.nuestravision.tv, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Nuestra Vision, Corp. website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Nuestra Vision, Corp. website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- Or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Nuestra Vision, Corp. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Nuestra Vision, Corp. website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Nuestra Vision, Corp. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Nuestra Vision, Corp. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Nuestra Vision, Corp. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Nuestra Vision, Corp. website, even if Nuestra Vision, Corp. or a Nuestra Vision, Corp. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Nuestra Vision, Corp. website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Nuestra Vision, Corp. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete or current. Nuestra Vision, Corp. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. However Nuestra Vision, Corp. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Nuestra Vision, Corp. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Nuestra Vision, Corp. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Nuestra Vision, Corp. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, United States of America, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Unsolicited Idea Policy
Nuestra Vision does not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including, but not limited to, ideas for new programming, content, advertising campaigns, new promotions, new or improved products or technologies, product enhancements, processes, materials, marketing plans or product names. Please do not send any original creative artwork, suggestions or other works to Nuestra Vision or any of its employees.
The purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when Nuestra Vision’s content, strategies, initiatives etc. might seem similar to ideas submitted to Nuestra Vision.
Any unsolicited ideas sent to Nuestra Vision will be subject to the following terms:
- Your submissions and their contents will automatically become the property of Nuestra Vision
- Nuestra Vision will not owe you any compensation for your submission(s)
- Nuestra Vision may use or redistribute the submissions and their contents for any purpose and in any way, in any existing or later developed media
- Nuestra Vision has no obligation to review the submission(s)
- Nuestra Vision has no obligation to keep any submission(s) confidential
- Nuestra Vision has no obligation to confirm your submission
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.